Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa: Present Bonanza!




So, back in November Jamie & company over at The Broke and the Bookish announced that we could participate in this year's Secret Santa. I had so much fun with it last year that I signed right up again. I sent my package out to my Secret Santa friend on December 3rd (hope it got there safely!!!)....and guess what arrived in MY mailbox today. Yep--my Secret Santa package. Sheila Gallagher is an angel....or a devil. I'm not sure which.

You see, she sent me an amazingly heavy box stuffed full of wrapped goodies. That makes her an angel. BUT she also numbered the presents and sent a little instruction sheet with the gifts. She has put me on my honor to follow the "Twelve Days of Christmas" gift opening instructions....starting December 26th!!! Which means that I have to have this pile of goodies




staring at me for Eleven. More. Days. That makes her a devil. I don't know if I can stand it. But, Sheila, I promise I'll be a good girl and wait till the 26th. After all, Santa is watching me. :-)

Thank you, Sheila! I will post future updates as I unwrap my goodies.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a cool idea! I don't know if I would have the patience to wait until the 26th.

Happy Holidays!

Bella said...

I'm not sure I would have the patience either, but it sure will be fun to see what's inside them!