Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mystery and Suspense Challenge 2012


I didn't catch this one in time in 2011, but I read more than enough mysteries and suspense to add this one to my challenge Yea, that's the word...list. The rules are pretty have to read at least 12 mystery/suspense books in 2012. You have to post about your challenge, and you have to post the button on your blog (the button will go up as soon as I clean house at the end of 2011--replacing all current challenges with the buttons for 2012). That's the basics. For full details hop over to Book Chick City using the link above. I'll add my books as I go (or perhaps in the next day or two when I have more time to sit down and look at what I've got planned for 2012).

1. The Problem of the Green Capsule by John Dickson Carr (1/7/12)
2. The Black Seven by Carol Kendall (1/29/12)
3. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2/5/12)
4. The Red Lamp by Mary Roberts Rinehart (2/7/12)
5. Nothing Can Rescue Me by Elizabeth Daly (2/18/12)
6. A Spark of Death by Bernadette Pajer (2/19/12)
7. The Yellow Room by Mary Roberts Rinehart (2/27/12)
8. The Greenwell Mystery by E. C. R. Lorac (3/3/12)
9. Champagne for One by Rex Stout (3/5/12)
10. Dead as a Dinosaur by Frances & Richard Lockridge (3/8/12)
11. Hare Sitting Up by Michael Innes (3/9/12)
12. The Murder at the Stork Club by Vera Caspary (3/10/12)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi there! I've signed up for this challenge too. I've recently started a culinary cozy mystery review site, so hopefully this little challenge will jump start things. Feel free to stop by at

I'm glad I stopped by your blog. It looks great. I will "follow" after I post this. Have a great weekend!