The idea of this challenge is to embark on a 12 stage European Journey in Eurail Pass style.
Kerrie is our travel agent and she have chosen 12 destinations for your journey over 12 weeks starting on Monday 1 August.
The challenge is simple really.
Connect your fellow to a blog post on your site that relates to crime fiction in the country we are visiting. The meme will enable us to share our knowledge and perhaps point out new reading opportunities to each other.
You can choose one of the following (or something more imaginative)
- a book review (create a new one or revive an old one)
- an author profile
- a reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country.
It is ok to miss a week if life intervenes.
Sign up for the challenge now with Mr Linky - see Kerrie's site (link above).
Please advertise the challenge with a post on your own site after you've joined up on Mr Linky.
Feel free to use the logo.
The stops on our journey will be
- Monday 1 August - England - this is our starting point, and as with all the countries we visit, you can choose exactly where your post takes us. My choice: Oxford.
- Monday 8 August - Spain/Portugal My choice is Madrid.
- Monday 15 August - France My choice is Le Bosquet.
- Monday 22 August - Holland/Belgium My choice is A C Baanjter
- Monday 29 August - Denmark My choice is Mikkel Birkegaard
- Monday 5 September - Germany My choice is Philip Kerr
- Monday 12 September Austria My choice is Vienna
- Monday 19 September - Switzerland My choice is Montarazz
- Monday 26 September - the Czech republic My choice is Prague
- Monday 3 October - Italy My choices are Tuscany & Florence
- Monday 10 October - Greece My choice is Corfu
- Monday 17 October - Turkey My choice is Istanbul