Thursday, July 21, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Repeats

btt button

This week's Booking Through Thursday question:

What’s the first book that you ever read more than once? (I’m assuming there’s at least one.)

What book have you read the most times? And–how many?

The first book that I "read" more than once was Here's a Bunny (I have no idea who the author was). It was a cloth book for my little toddler hands which my Aunt Helen gave me. I demanded that any available adult sit and read it with me over and over and over again. Probably the first book that I really read for myself more than once was Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? by Dr. Seuss. I loved that book.

I'd have to say that the book I've read the most times is Strong Poison by Dorothy L Sayers (or possibly any of her other Lord Peter Wimsey books). And I've reread them more times than I can count.


BookGal said...

I have probably reread Dr. Seuss books hundreds of times!

wutheringwillow said...

Hi,Bev! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?

So cute!

Yvette said...

Why am I not surprised that you picked a Peter WImsey book? :)

For me it would have to be this triple header. The three that I remember reading most from this late vantage point anyway:

THE MAN IN THE BROWN SUIT by Agatha Christie.

THEY CAME TO BAGHDAD by Agatha Christie.


I've lost count how many times I've read these.