Last summer Gina at Book Dragon's Lair solicited our top five comfort reads--books that we love and could read over and over again. She gathered all those together to make up the Getting Lost in a Comfortable Book Challenge.
The rules were simple:
*Go to her site (click link above).
*Select five books from the list that you've never read before.
*If you like, post reviews about them. But if not, she'd like to hear about why you chose the books you did.
Here are the books I decided to read for the challenge:
1. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (7/18/12)
2. Venetia by Georgette Heyer (4/7/12)
3. The Cat Who Saw Red by Lilian Jackson Braun (5/22/12)
4. The Inn at Lake Devine by Elinor Lipman (5/24/12)
5. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery (5/4/12)