SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mount TBR Checkpoint Winner!




As promised I have plugged in and warmed up the Custom Random Number Generator this morning. Feeding in all the entries....watching the lights flash....listening to it whirr and clank...and...the winner is: Entry #3 Julia@The Right Broad!

Woo Hoo! Let's have a big round of applause for our winner. Congratulations, Julia, ! I'll be sending you an email shortly to discuss getting the list of books from the prize vault (so you can start building your mountain for next year's challenge **evil grin**).

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Checkpoint (and especially for humoring your host with poetry!).  Good luck with the next quarter's climb! 

2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks so much Bev! I've emailed you my choices. Things are a little crazy here after the weather and outages so your email was a welcome surprise!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julia! (Somehow I missed this post and was like, oh I wonder who won? :-D)