Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mount TBR Checkpoint Winner!




As promised I have plugged in and warmed up the Custom Random Number Generator this morning. Feeding in all the entries....watching the lights flash....listening to it whirr and clank...and...the winner is: Entry #3 Julia@The Right Broad!

Woo Hoo! Let's have a big round of applause for our winner. Congratulations, Julia, ! I'll be sending you an email shortly to discuss getting the list of books from the prize vault (so you can start building your mountain for next year's challenge **evil grin**).

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Checkpoint (and especially for humoring your host with poetry!).  Good luck with the next quarter's climb! 

2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks so much Bev! I've emailed you my choices. Things are a little crazy here after the weather and outages so your email was a welcome surprise!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julia! (Somehow I missed this post and was like, oh I wonder who won? :-D)