Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vintage Mystery Challenge Check Point


I've had a little run of finishers in the Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge, so I thought I'd take a moment and see just how many folks we've got who have completed their challenge levels. In the winners circle so far we have:

Becky @ Becky's Book Reviews [Golden Age Girls]
Les @ Classic Mysteries [Take 'Em to Trial]
Yvette @ in so many words [Take 'Em to Trial]
Dorte @ DJ's Krimiblog [In a Murderous Mood]
J. F. Norris @ Pretty Sinister Books [Take 'Em to Trial]
Christina @ Christina Reads! [In a Murderous Mood]
Carol K Carr [Take 'Em to Trial]
Elena @ Roots of the Mountains [Take 'Em to Trial]
Karyn @ A Penguin a Week [Hot on the Trail]
wuthering willow @ a paperback life [In a Murderous Mood]

That's quite an impressive list of finishers! And about 113 books read! Congratulations to everyone who's completed their challenge and thanks so much for joining me in reading vintage mysteries this year!

Who will we add to the list next?

**If I have missed anyone or if you check the progress/review site and find that I've missed an update, just shoot me an email (phryne1969 AT gmail DOT com) and I'll get things fixed ASAP.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

This is incentive for me to read my next vintage mystery! Congratulations everyone!

Ryan said...

I only have 6 more!

Congrats to all those who finished already! You guys are awe inspiring.