The Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon is all over....unfortunately. But I did get a lot of reading in. Almost a book a day! I began my reading in mid-book. Starting at page 258 of Victorian Tales of Mystery and Detection by Michael Cox (ed) and just kept going from there. And a good time was had by all....definitely be me!
1. Victorian Tales of Mystery and Detection by Michael Cox (ed) (4/26/11) [320 pages]
2. Death of a Doxy by Rex Stout (4/26/11) [174 pages]
3. An Author Bites the Dust by Arthur W. Upfield (4/27/11) [224 pages]
4. Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer (4/28/11) [279 pages]
5. Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope (4/29/11) [168 pages]
6. Fantastic Voyage by Isaac Asimov (4/30/11) [186 pages]
7. The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman (4/30/11) [just barely started at 48 pages]
8. Heavy Weather by P.G. Wodehouse (4/30/11) [started this book on CD as I was heading towards sleep. Finished one disc out of four]
Total books: 5 3/4 books (4 full and I think the partials add up to about 3/4 of whole book)
Total pages: 1399 (plus one disc's worth...not sure how many pages that equals)
Thanks so much to Michelle at The True Book Addict for sponsoring this!