Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tag! I'm It

I've been tagged by Yvette over at In So Many Words. It must because it's so nice and spring-like outside (finally, after the deluge of rain we've been getting--maybe I can give up thinking maybe I need to build an ark). That splendid sunshine must bring out the playful side of bloggers and get us all ready for a game of tag. Once I answer these questions (below), I get to tag three other bloggers. Watch out. You may be "It" next....
Questions, questions...
1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? There are so many good moments....only ONE? I'd like to go back to any of the nights I spent reading to Kyle. It was almost magical sitting down with my son and a book and just enjoying the time together.
2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? The year 2007. And, no, I'm not going to tell you why.
3) What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? Absolutely no clue. Is there a voracious reader anywhere in a movie/TV show that I'd want to be like?
4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? Can I use that handy time machine? Then Hitler--before he came to power. Hands-down. If I'm supposed to pick someone current. Then, like Yvette, I couldn't do it. Too much guilt.
5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself. I'd like to be better at confrontations. Not more confrontational...just better at handling myself when they happen.
6) Describe yourself in one word. Reader. Yeah, I know that one's obvious. But that would have to be it.
7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word. Hyphenated words: terrific-and-well-spoken-blogger.
8) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence. For personal pleasure--to keep a record of what I read and what I think about it.
Now that I've answered the questions I have to pick three bloggers to tag in return. Who will they be?
Birdie at Birdie's Nest
Sherrie at Just Books
Kavyen at Reading Between the Pages

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Bev,
My tagged post is up. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/tag-your-it.html

kavyen said...

Loved reading your tag post ... Here is mine and yes, I did find a word to describe you. Challenges and reading had to be in it. :)