Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (44)




Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"


Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin? Blueberry




2. What was the first car you ever owned? Buick Skyhawk. Biggest lemon ever. (And, yes, that's actually me in 1989 with my first car.)




3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end? M*A*S*H* (I would say Star Trek--original series; but I wasn't actually around when it went off the air. I'm still sad that it only had three seasons though.)




4. What is your lucky number?
Don't really have one. But I like 7.



5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
Potato Chips. Kruncher's BBQ (even though I know they have a zillion calories and fat and are one of the worst kind for you...of course, that's why they're so good)




3 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Blueberry muffins seem to be a popular choice. MASH was a good show. My Dad swore that I knew every episode back to front it was on tv that long. He could be right :D
Have a great week!

Yvonne said...

Many of like blueberry muffins.

I loved MASH and I still cry when I see reruns of the last episode.

Anonymous said...

More great shows-both Mash and Star Trek. My favorite number is 7 too :D

New follower from Meet Me on Monday now following you on GFC - stop by if you have the time to visit my newbie blog WynnieBee

Have a great week : D