Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Debacle

(Just substitute "Blogger" for "Internet"


Well, after waiting not-so-patiently for Blogger to restore my blog to its former condition, I've just about given up hope that my scintillating response to "Booking Through Thursday," all the wonderful comments from you dear people from late Wednesday through Friday, and the various updates to challenge posts will ever reappear. I was fearful to post anything new or try to fix the updates myself because I didn't want to prevent things from being fixed. But I have now decided to return to business as usual. And now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.....

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't think Blogger realized how many almost nervous breakdowns they caused while being down! lol

Bev Hankins said...

Well...they ought to. There were plenty of us expressing our dismay through "Blogger Help." Not that that name really is true...I didn't receive much in the way of help. Other than venting my frustration.

Cristina (Rochester Reader) said...

Love that drawing :-) Glad we're all back!