Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: May 21

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.


I generally fill my blog with my own obsession....books, books, and more books. [Did I mention books?] So, I thought today I would show you all my husband's latest obsession. Mustangs. No, not horses. The kind that runs on horsepower though. To be specific, this 1966 model (same year as Hubby)....










[pictures taken by my son--using his Nintendo 3DS]


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want me one!!! Even the color is perfect!

Here's My Saturday Snapshot

Alyce said...

It looks great!

bermudaonion said...

My son would be green with envy if he saw that!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Odd bit of trivia for you husband, there's a kingdom called Mustang too :-)
Wikipedia - Kingdom of Mustang

Helen's Book Blog said...

You have just told me your husband has my dream car and in the right color, too! I'll have to wipe the drool off my keyboard!

Elizabeth said...

An old Mustang...how cool. Love it.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

WOW..vintage indeed.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! That photo takes me back...It was a 1967 Mustang that we had, though, back in the day. I remember loving it!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Karen Harrington said...

Oh my, this is one of my obsessions, too. I used to have a 1966 model. :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

What a classic!

vithya velaithan said...

Nice!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a classic car. Love those Mustangs and this one is great!

Irene said...

Yup I got a similar baby in my garage, except it's in pieces. Have a great weekend.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Nice... that's my era. My husband just sold his '69 Camaro. I'm sure he'll be looking for a replacement car to work on any day now.

Col (Col Reads) said...

That is a mighty sweet ride, Bev! I have a hard time thinking of anything younger than me (even be a couple of years) as vintage, but I suppose that's what it is. *sigh*

fredamans said...

A year younger than my hubby.
Nice ride!