Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday: Dynamic Duos
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week we're being asked to list our Top Ten Dynamic Duos: These are the BFFs, partners in crime, powerful couples, and general groups of awesome people that I just can't get out of my head!
1. Lord Peter Wimsey & Bunter &/or Lord Peter Wimsey & Harriet Vane
2. Pooh & Christopher Robin &/or Pooh & Piglet
3. Tommy & Tuppence (Agatha Christie)
4. Holmes & Watson
5. Anne Elliot & Cpt. Wentworth
6. Phileas Fogg & Passepartout (Around the World in 80 Days)
7. Hercule Poroit & Cpt. Hastings
8. Nancy Drew & Bess (&/or George)
9. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
10. Dorian Gray & Lord Henry
And I forgot....Pam & Jerry North.