Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (37)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:


1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed!




2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house? In general? Mail order prescription for the Hubby. For me? DVD version of Star Trek 2009...late Valentine's Day present (I've been asking for it since it came out...)













3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell? Baked bread (or cookies or brownies or any of those other carbs that I'm not supposed to eat so much of).




4. Do you smoke? Nope. Never have...had an uncle who smoked like a chimney and it turned me off of it permanently.



5. Are your parents married or divorced? Still married (43 years and counting).




6 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I am just flabbergasted at the couples who are still married. It's so terrific!

I played, too! I hope you can come visit. Have a wonderful week. :)

Rebecca @ FreakyFrugalite.com

Shawn said...

Love the smell of baked goodies! I hope you have a great week!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

There is nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked bread. I love it!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I remember my aunt and uncle were smokers and it bothered me so much. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your parents! That is awesome!

Teacher/Learner said...

Wow, that's an amazing milestone for your folks! I also love the smell of tantalizing baked goods :D