Thursday, March 10, 2011

Theme Thursday: Vehicle


Hosted by Reading Between the Pages


RULES:
* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursdays)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week

This week's theme is VEHICLE and here is mine from Shroud of Darkness by E. C. R. Lorac:

"Where are we now?" asked Sarah. She had been asleep awhile, lost in one of those uneasy dozes through which the sound and movement of the train had penetrated and become muddled up with her dreams.

11 comments:

kavyen said...

Bev, I was more curious about your comment this time around :) "It’s all about an attempted murder related to a train journey." I had to know which book you are talking about.

Great snippet for this week's theme.. then again, I do think you have the skill of finding the perfect one for the theme every week,

Shirley said...

Excellent "Theme Thursday" quote! Thank you for stopping by My Bookshelf!

fredamans said...

Very cool snippet.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/theme-thursdays-vehicle.html

Rachel said...

Yours is the first train snippet I've come across.

My theme post is Here

Cat said...

What a great variety of vehicles we're getting!

Great choice for the week.

Buffy said...

I love riding the train.

Here's mine:
http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/03/theme-thursdays-vehicle.html

Soooz Burke said...

What a perfect choice, here is mine:

http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com/2011/02/theme-thurdays.html

Anonymous said...

I want to take a train ride!

Playing Librarian said...

Must be hard to fall asleep with the train sounding so loud. Nice pick this week =)

Yvonne said...

Great snippet!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I've only taken a train once, and I was wide awake throughout the whole journey. But I imagine that it would be very dreamy to fall asleep in one! =)