Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books Read Last Week (click on titles for review):
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
Blood Upon the Snow by Hilda Lawrence
The Last Defender of Camelot by Roger Zelazny
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie

Currently Reading: Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker In a tale of ancient evil, Bram Stoker creates a world of lurking horrors and bizarre denizens: a demented mesmerist, hellbent on mentally crushing the girl he loves; a gigantic kite raised to rid the land of an unnatural infestation of birds, and which receives strange commands along its string; and all the while, the great white worm slithers below, seeking its next victim...

Books that spark my interest:
Behold, Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer (Heyer Challenge)
Whose Body? by Dorothy L Sayers (I've signed up for a Wimsey challenge and I'm in the mood to reread this one....)
Ten Little Herrings by L. C. Tyler (Just for fun)
The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle [possible for Victorian and Holmes challenges]


7 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, there are some excellent sounding books there. Enjoy your reading week.

Cat said...

Oh my - that Bram Stoker sounds seriously creepy and strange!

Have a great reading week!

The1stdaughter said...

Loved reading The Lair of the White Worm when I was a teenager, I know...a bit much for a teen, what can I say? I hope you enjoy it!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There's A Book to see what we're reading this week! :)

Carol said...

Have a great reading week.
I have just started The Surprise Party by Sue Welfare.
carol

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

Suzanne said...

The Bram Stoker sounds really creepy -- I might keep that one in mind for Halloween.

Irene Palfy said...

Oh - I love Bram Stoker and Doyle!! :")

thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! I hope you have a great week!!!