Friday, March 11, 2011

Vintage Mystery Update #2


Vintage Mystery Challengers....It's time again to take a moment from reading Heyer or Carr or Queen or whatever fascinating mystery we've got going and give a rousing cheer for Christina at Christina Reads. Hurray for Christina!! She has completed her challenge level [In A Murderous Mood] and will soon be receiving her prize. Be sure and check out her vintage reviews on the progress site and if you click her blog name you can check out her wrap-up post.

A word about challenge completion and prizes:

When you've finished your challenge level and are ready to collect a prize, send me an email at phryne1969 AT gmail DOT com. I will then send you a list of available prizes. All prizes are fair to fine reading copies of mysteries. Most are by vintage authors and are duplicates that I've accumulated through forgetfulness (I could have sworn I didn't have a copy of....) or because I've found a better copy. Better for me may mean anything from a first edition or pocket-size edition (I love those little books) or just one that has a really cool cover....and doesn't necessarily speak to the condition.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Congratulations, Christina!

I'm getting close to finishing my level, but I still need to add in some non-Christie reads.
:)

Birdie said...

\o/ for Christina!

I'm still sort of dawdling along, reading student papers instead of decent fiction lol