Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books Read Last Week (click on titles for review):
Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker
Whose Body? by Dorothy L Sayers
[a very slow week this time....]

Currently Reading:

The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: Reared in a monastery, Alleyne Edricson intended to become a monk, but his wise father had made a provision in his will that his son was to spend his 21st year in the outside world and there learn more about his fellow men and how they lived before he taking his final vows.


Books that spark my interest:
Behold, Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer (Heyer Challenge)
Ten Little Herrings by L. C. Tyler (Just for fun)


6 comments:

Marce said...

Enjoy your reads, I have never tried Bram Stoker, I have Dracula on my kindle to try.

My Post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-are-we-reading-monday.html

dollycas aka Lori said...

Interesting choices! Enjoy!!

Penny said...

I'm rereading 'Behold Here's Poison', too! I think it's the perfect detective story: interesting characters, lots of suspects and romance! And I can't quite remember 'who dunnit' - one of the few advantages of a terrible memory! But I THINK I do...

I'm looking forward to blogging about it for the Vintage Mystery Challenge! Hope you're enjoying it, too?

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

I've heard good things about Dorothy Sayers, but I haven't read any of her work. I do have Whose Body on my list. I'd never really thought about whether Bram Stoker wrote anything other than Dracula. Hmm.

enjoy your week!

Jo said...

I think I might have Behold Here's Poison. If I do, maybe I'll do that next for the Vintage Mystery Challenge too.

The White Company sounds interesting.

Shirley said...

Whose Body sounds like an interesting mystery. Have a terrific week!

My Bookshelf