Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (39)

Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? None. If I wear m
y wedding ring to bed, my finger swells and it turns nasty colors.




2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. Unless the spaghetti just won't cooperate, then I cut.





3. How many siblings do yo
u have? None--first, last, and only.
4. Were you named after anyone? Not intentionally. My parents tried very hard NOT to name me after anyone. After I was named, a great-great aunt or some such came crawling out of the woodwork, pleased as punch to have a namesak
e.


5. Coke or Pepsi? Neit
her. I don't care for cola. Give me diet 7-Up any day. Actually, I'd prefer diet Cherry 7-Up, but only if I can have the old kind before they "new & improved & antioxidanted" it and ruined the flavor.


6 comments:

Bruna said...

Nice to meet you via Java's Blog hop on Mondays!
I'm your newest follower:)

Yvonne said...

I twirl my spaghetti, too.

I never had diet Cherry 7-Up, but that sounds really good. I'm going to look for that one.

Unknown said...

What is up with all these flavored sodas? If I wanted fruit flavors, I'd drink Kool-Aid!

Jewel said...

Hiya...dropped in via the Meet Me On Monday hop..

Following as well..

Have a great day..

Jewel@ http://jewelzfrontporch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't like cola either. Never have :-)

BookQuoter said...

A few more tidbits about you. Thanks!