Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wodehouse Reading Challenge


So....have I mentioned this little problem I have with reading challenge addiction? Yeah. And having bloggers like Joy over at Joy's Blog who dangle tempting little tidibits like the Wodehouse Reading Challenge in front of me doesn't help at all. Does it mean anything that this one is a long-haul kind of thing? I mean, Andrea--our fearless sponsor--is giving herself until December 2013 to finish up. So, I've got all the time in the world for this one, right? And, just to try and control myself a little bit, I'm only going to sign up for

The Blandings Castle Level (read all the Blandings Castle series--novels and short stories
Something New (2/17/11)
Leave It to Psmith (3/2/11)
Heavy Weather (5/4/11)
Full Moon (3/23/12)



Bonus:
The Girl in Blue (3/12/11)


rather than sign up to read everything Wodehouse as Andrea seems determined to do. Although, who knows, once I get going, I may just keep on going and do the Jeeves and Wooster series and then whatever's left....

If Wodehouse is right up your alley...use the link above and head over to the site for the full details.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hehe, thanks for joining. Good thing it has a long expiration date :)

I too have a reading challenge addiction if it makes you feel better.