Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Snapshot December 18

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo thatyou (or a friend or a family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is entirely up to you." all she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.






This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of roses that have been given to me by my husband.

8 comments:

Trish said...

Wow, they are beautiful! Lucky you ;)

Alyce said...

Those are gorgeous!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, that photo truly captures the perfection of the roses. Fabulous!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Bev Hankins said...

The thing I like best about this picture is the point of view...I took it at from below, at a slight angle. I just loved the way it turned out.

Booklady said...

They are gorgeous.

Beverly aka Bookwoman (http://bookladysbooknotes.blogspot.com/)

Miranda Hardy said...

I love flowers. These are wonderful.

Irene Palfy said...

How beautiful!

Tea said...

OMG, those roses are lovely. What a beautiful shot. Perfection.