Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meet Me on Monday (28)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. What are your New Year's Eve plans? Staying home and away from the craziness. I've never been much of a partier and I don't want to be out late on night when lots of people are. I won't even stay up to see the ball drop. The only way I'll be up at midnight is if I get involved in a really good book and just can't stop till I finish.


2. How tall are you? 5'4"


3. What is your favorite pudding flavor? Chocolate. I pretty much will take chocolate in any form it comes in....(except mixed with coffee).



4. What room of the house do you blog the most in? The living room...all comfy on the sectional couch (which sorta looks like this one).



5. What is your best physical feature? According to the hubby (and I told him he had to mention a feature that I could post on a blog)....my pretty smile.



10 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi! Stopping by from Meet Me on Monday! (I already follow!)

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

kalea_kane said...

Dropping by from Meet Me On Monday. Liking the sectional. It does look like a lovely place to blog. I'm sitting on one myself right now. :) I like chocolate anything, but when it comes to pudding I am a slave to rice or tapioca. :) Hope you have a fabulous New Year and many reasons to smile!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi, Just stopping by from the blog hop. I'm with you on the chocolate, why even spoil it by adding coffee.
Have a great week!

Breathing In Grace said...

You're so funny....I had to ask my hubby, too...and I couldn't post his first answer either!!! :)

Yvonne said...

That chocolate looks so good! It's chocolate anything for me, too!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you on #1. Would much rather be home with the crazy people I already know!

Rebecca said...

Hi! I found you from Meet Me on Monday. I'm Rebecca from FreakyFrugalite.com. Nice to meet you. :D

LOL about "mention a feature I could write on the blog." Ditto.

I'm following your blog on Google Connect. Would you consider following me?
Have a wonderful week, and Happy New Year!

Life, Laughter and Paris said...

Wishing you all the best in 2011!

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm glad you joined us..I'm finding most people tend to blog where they are comfortable...and most stay home on New Year's Eve...I hope you have time to rest and relax...blessings,
Mama Bear

Jenny Girl said...

Very cute and it is lovely to meet you :) I have almost the same New Year's eve plans. I always stay up late anyway, so I'll watch the ball drop. Have a great holiday :)