Saturday, December 25, 2010

Quote It! Christmas Edition


Freda's Voice has an awesome Saturday meme for quote lovers call Quote It! I have another blog, Quote Mistress, which is entirely devoted to the quotes I have collected over my lifetime. So my Saturday Quote It! may be found on my quote site. I'd love for you to visit...and be sure and visit Freda's Voice too!

As a bonus: My quote from Christmas Eve (from a Christmas card I received once upon a time)

Think freely. Smile often.
Rediscover old friends. Make new ones.
Tell those you love that you do.
Dream. Hope. Grow. Give. Give in.
Pick some daisies. Share them.
Keep a promise. Laugh heartily.
Sing. Dance. Reach out. Let someone in.
Hug a child. Kiss.
Slow down. Hold a hand.
See a sunrise. Listen to the rain.
Trust life. Share faith. Enjoy.
Make some mistakes. Learn from them.
Love everyone. Explore the unknown.
Celebrate life and love.


No comments: