Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With a Bang Read-a-Thon


Can't resist a Challenge; can't resist a read-a-thon*. Saw the Out With a Bang Read-a-Thon (hosted by Book-Savvy and The Bookish Type) posted on a few of the blogs I follow and immediately caved to peer pressure. Let's see how much reading I can get in by New Year's!

Books Finished (click on title for review):
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee (finished 12/30/10)
They Call Me Naughty Lola by David Rose (ed) (finishd 12/30/10)
Police at the Funeral by Margery Allingham (finished 12/31/10)


Not as much reading as I'd like to have done, but not too bad considering my husband had me take a road trip to Half-Price Books (came home with six books!) and the Mayberry Cafe (yes, named after The Andy Griffith Show hometown & has an Andy Griffith theme) all day on New Year's Eve.


____________________
*Birdie: Please note...this is NOT a Challenge. Still no slapping going on.

1 comment:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I'm so glad you caved! ;-) Happy readathoning! I've had my eye on The Agency for a while =)