Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meet Me on Monday (27)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of? You know as well as I do. This year we are with hubby's family. Officially, the family is getting together on Dec 26. But my mom-in-law also wants just us to come on Christmas Day. No word on what the meal is yet.



2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels? Neither. I don't watch TV. The only thing I watch is pre-recorded...and very little of that. Give me a book any day, any hour, any time.



3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up? Till New Year's at the latest. Then they have to come down. Otherwise, I get so busy with work in the New Year (graduate application season) that I have no energy to do such things.



4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it? Um....not really into sad movies. And if they make me cry, I generally don't watch them again. The movies I watch over and over make me laugh. Or are mysteries. Or are visually stunning (Gettysburgh). I don't think I could even name a movie that has made me cry (and I know there have been some).


5. Do you have a Facebook? Yep. Got sucked into that about two-three years ago. It's been good for connecting with some people I hadn't talked to in a long time. But since I've gotten interested in blogging, I spend WAY less time on FB.


7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm trying to spend less time on Facebook but I get addicted to the games easily. LOL

Laura J Harrison said...

Just stopping by to say howdy from
Meet Me On Monday (Love to read the answers)
Laurie from Grandma Sez So
Please check out my Etsy-Blogger linky. It may or may not be of interest to you. Just spreading the word along as I happily hop.
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/etsy-shop-hop-etsy-meet-bloggers.html

Anonymous said...

I thought when I went on maternity leave the second time, I'd watch a lot of TV. But I didn't; I ended up reading. It can be done!

Barb said...

Happy Monday! I'm with you on reading a book! I'd rather do that than watch TV. Drop by my blog and see what my answers are :) Hope you have a great Christmas!

Holly said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!! Enjoyed your answers...

I rarely see anything at regular times on TV. Sometimes I pull up shows I enjoy online on the OTHER computer while I edit. ;D I'll listen to audio books while I edit sometimes, too... That would be editing photos... LOL!!

Julia said...

I have no interest in TV either. If there is a show that I really would like to see I can usually find it online somewhere and that is not very often. I'd much rather read too :)

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas--regardless of what you're eating! ;-)