Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"
1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of? You know as well as I do. This year we are with hubby's family. Officially, the family is getting together on Dec 26. But my mom-in-law also wants just us to come on Christmas Day. No word on what the meal is yet.
2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels? Neither. I don't watch TV. The only thing I watch is pre-recorded...and very little of that. Give me a book any day, any hour, any time.
3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up? Till New Year's at the latest. Then they have to come down. Otherwise, I get so busy with work in the New Year (graduate application season) that I have no energy to do such things.
4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it? Um....not really into sad movies. And if they make me cry, I generally don't watch them again. The movies I watch over and over make me laugh. Or are mysteries. Or are visually stunning (Gettysburgh). I don't think I could even name a movie that has made me cry (and I know there have been some).
5. Do you have a Facebook? Yep. Got sucked into that about two-three years ago. It's been good for connecting with some people I hadn't talked to in a long time. But since I've gotten interested in blogging, I spend WAY less time on FB.