ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

Second Round of Super Book Password News: Debbie has correctly guessed my Historic Event! But Ryan's Password is still up for grabs. Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Non-Bookish Blogs


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Non-Bookish Blogs/Sites.   I'm not sure I can come up with Ten...but here goes:

1. Retronaut: Which has all sorts of cool pictures from days gone by. 

2. Awkward Family Photos: Because they're just so funny....

3. The Day After Yesterday: blog by Anne Dickens of the UK--a lovely, outspoken, funny Brit

4. Sleep Talkin' Man: mild-mannered English husband by day, hysterically funny sleep-talker by night.  His wife captures it all for our enjoyment.....

5. Content in a Cottage: lovely, homey pictures--taken by the blog owner or sometimes just discovered by her on the interwebs.

6. dailypaxil: owned by my good friend, Richard. The one who got me started on this whole blogging journey.  He doesn't post nearly as often as he planned (or should)--but when he does, the posts are delightful, animal-centric posts and musings.
 
That's it...the best I can do.  Most of my blog-hopping has to do with books..... 




5 comments:

Clarissa Draper said...

Awesome! These are so funny!

Tanya Patrice said...

I just spent way too much time on Sleep Talking Man - that site is hilarious!

Bev Hankins said...

@Clarissa--yes, I do seem to go for funny when it's not books....

@Tanya--I know. I can't believe the things that come out of that mild-mannered man's mouth at night...

Irene Palfy said...

Very cool.. Thank you for sharing those - now I am off to check those out! Have a lovely day, Bev!

Red said...

Yes! to Awkward Family Photos. They are hilarious