Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.

Here's mine from Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery (p. 14): 

"...people laugh at me because I use big words.  But if you have big ideas you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?" [Anne]

"Well now, that seems reasonable," said Matthew.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

LOVE this series!

JLS Hall said...

I'm a little embarrassed to admit I've never read any of the Anne books. I should do something about that soon. Love the teaser!