Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday: Non-Bookish Blogs
Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Non-Bookish Blogs/Sites. I'm not sure I can come up with Ten...but here goes:
1. Retronaut: Which has all sorts of cool pictures from days gone by.
2. Awkward Family Photos: Because they're just so funny....
3. The Day After Yesterday: blog by Anne Dickens of the UK--a lovely, outspoken, funny Brit
4. Sleep Talkin' Man: mild-mannered English husband by day, hysterically funny sleep-talker by night. His wife captures it all for our enjoyment.....
5. Content in a Cottage: lovely, homey pictures--taken by the blog owner or sometimes just discovered by her on the interwebs.
6. dailypaxil: owned by my good friend, Richard. The one who got me started on this whole blogging journey. He doesn't post nearly as often as he planned (or should)--but when he does, the posts are delightful, animal-centric posts and musings.
That's it...the best I can do. Most of my blog-hopping has to do with books.....