Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Non-Bookish Blogs


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Non-Bookish Blogs/Sites.   I'm not sure I can come up with Ten...but here goes:

1. Retronaut: Which has all sorts of cool pictures from days gone by. 

2. Awkward Family Photos: Because they're just so funny....

3. The Day After Yesterday: blog by Anne Dickens of the UK--a lovely, outspoken, funny Brit

4. Sleep Talkin' Man: mild-mannered English husband by day, hysterically funny sleep-talker by night.  His wife captures it all for our enjoyment.....

5. Content in a Cottage: lovely, homey pictures--taken by the blog owner or sometimes just discovered by her on the interwebs.

6. dailypaxil: owned by my good friend, Richard. The one who got me started on this whole blogging journey.  He doesn't post nearly as often as he planned (or should)--but when he does, the posts are delightful, animal-centric posts and musings.
 
That's it...the best I can do.  Most of my blog-hopping has to do with books..... 




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! These are so funny!

Tanya Patrice said...

I just spent way too much time on Sleep Talking Man - that site is hilarious!

Bev Hankins said...

@Clarissa--yes, I do seem to go for funny when it's not books....

@Tanya--I know. I can't believe the things that come out of that mild-mannered man's mouth at night...

Irene Palfy said...

Very cool.. Thank you for sharing those - now I am off to check those out! Have a lovely day, Bev!

Red said...

Yes! to Awkward Family Photos. They are hilarious