Monday, May 21, 2012

Bout of Books Update & Wrap up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Update for Day 7:
Number of books I’ve read today: 0 (managed 73 pages of the final book)
Total number of books I’ve read:6
Books:
The Morning After Death by Nicholas Blake (5/14/12)
The Last Escape (aka: Dishonour Among Thieves) by E. C. R. Lorac (5/14/12)
The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart  (5/15/12)
A First Class Murder by Elliott Roosevelt  (5/16/12)
A Dram of Poison by Charlotte Armstrong  (5/17/12)
Such Friends Are Dangerous by Walter Tyrer (5/19/12)
Final book: Garden of Malice by Susan Kenney (73 pages completed)


Well, I feel like the Bout of Books has been a success.  I wanted to finish at least five of the seven books and I came pretty close to knocking out all seven.  The mini-challenges were a lot of fun (thanks to all the sponsors!)--my favorite was the Book Spine Poetry with Books & Shoes a close runner-up.  Thanks for another great read-a-thon!  It really helped me get my reading pace back on schedule.

5 comments:

creativedeeds said...

Yay! Another Bout-of-Books success! Happy reading!

Ning said...

yay 6 books is still very impressive!

Bout of Books Wrap-up
Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

It really helped me get back on schedule too, can't wait for the next one.

Here is my progress post.
Lauren at Northern Plunder

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

You made great progress on this read-a-thon! I wanted to read six books but only managed five in the end.

My wrap-up post: http://christina-reads.livejournal.com/202491.html.