Sunday, January 1, 2023

Color Coded & Read It Again, Sam Headquarters

 


These remain fairly popular, so as long as there is a demand I will continue to offer them. However, since I don't monitor these quite as closely as my other challenges, I am setting these up on the same headquarters site. Will continue to use the Google form method for review links.



2024 Reviews
Click on the first link to submit your review. At the second link you can see links for all reviews submitted for that color prompt and may visit others' reviews, if you'd like.

Color Coded Reviews:


Read It Again, Sam


2024 Final Wrap-Up





8 comments:

J.G. said...

I'm in again, but I need to do my post to make it official. Glad you're hosting again! Happy New Year!

Bev Hankins said...

Glad you're joining me again!

Carmen said...

Hey there!

Super excited to do this challenge!

Sorry to be a bother, but I am wanting to add my Black Cover Book, but the link doesn't lead to the Google Form *hides*

Bev Hankins said...

Hi, Carmen--will check out what's wrong and get it fixed.

Bev Hankins said...

Carmen: It should be correct now. Thanks for letting me know.

goldmoon said...

Hi Bev, the "Black" link doesn't work... the form does not appear (as it happens in other colors, I checked)

Bev Hankins said...

goldmoon...I think I got it this time. Hopefully it will work for you now.

Carmen said...

It works! (I wasn't sure if it was my laptop being annoying and didn't want to bother you again) Thanks <33