Saturday, January 7, 2023

The Ultimate Reader's Block Challenge Prize Winners!

 


First, thank you again to everyone who played along with my reading challenges in 2022. I am so glad you enjoy the challenges. I'm afraid I just don't get around to visit your reviews and posts like I used to--someone has stolen several hours out of my day and I can't figure out how to get them back. But I do appreciate your participation very much!

Second, I had one person submit their wrap-up in the comments and when I made the numbered list for the random number generator, I inserted them on the day and time indicated by the time stamp on their post relative to the time stamp on the linky list. This means that numbered entries were shifted by one spot after entry number nine in the linky.

After that adjustment, I fired up the Random Number Generator and asked it for three winners and our winners are (in order of selection):

Laura@RBA for her Color Coded entry
Kirsten from the Goodreads Mount TBR group
Mark@CC for his Mount TBR/Virtual TBR entry

Congratulations to all three! I will be contacting you all by email about the prize. If, as I believe, all three are from within the United States then I may be able to add one more name to the winner's circle. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Congrats to the winners!