Monday, February 21, 2011

To Brag or Not to Brag....


That is the question. Oh, what the heck. Why not? I've already admitted that I'm a Challenge Addict. Big-time Challenge-aholic. Got 20 challenges going all at once and have already managed to knock out two of them. That being the case, Gina (Hott Books), one of the sponsors of the Reading Challenge Addict Challenge has declared that I am one of two Reading Challenge Addict Over Achievers. Senora G at Reading, Reading and Life joins me in this honor. What we got to say to the rest of the Challenge Addicts out there: "We don't, We don't...We don't mess around!"

There...that's my bit of extrovert behavior for the day. I'm going to go back in my corner and start reading again. So I can knock out another reading challenge. Oh, yeah!

7 comments:

Marce said...

Sticking my tongue out, lol :-p

Now get back in the corner and get some reading done :-)

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Too funny! :) I'm impressed! I have a few challenges that I've committed to, but I've been pretty horrible at them thus far -argh!

Gigi Ann said...

Happy Reading, I am only into 3 challenges this year. Don't want to stress myself out.

Carol said...

Congrats on getting those challenges done and dusted.

carol

Birdie said...

You? An over-achiever??? Never! *mock shocked face*

*joins Marce in giving you a raspberry and running off to read more*

Unknown said...

We're all so very proud of you!! Even though you're making CMash & me look bad...
I'm very close on a few - just not complete... plus there's the new one...

Java said...

Hi Bev!

I'm not sure if you saw my update or not but I am still going to be hosting Meet Me On Monday and Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Thanks for being such a good friend!!!

Have a great day!
Java