1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts? So far I've had a heart-shaped box of chocolates delivered at work (by UPS, not a flying squirrel--although that would have been cool). Hubby says there are two more items coming by mail...maybe the squirrel will bring those. :-)
2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted? Chocolate & Graham Crackers on toasted marshmallows...S'mores!
3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before? Generally. I get moving before the hubby and if I don't pick them out the night before I have to wake him up to get in the closet. He's much more pleasant in the morning if I don't do that.
4. What food item do you absolutely despise? Brussels Sprouts. Ewwwwww! I've hated them since I was small. My dad had a rule that you had to eat one tablespoon of whatever was on the table. And you could not leave the table until you had. Somehow he managed to balance three of those things on the spoon. They sat on my plate all through dinner. When dinner was done...there they still sat and so did I. No amount of pleading would change Dad's mind. I finally ate them cold. And vowed that I would never eat another Brussles sprout again.
5. Righty or lefty? I'm right-handed. There are times I wish I could use both though--I could get twice as much done!