SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winner! India Black Give Away!



As promised, I have just used the Custom Random Number Generator to determine the lucky winner of Carol K Carr's India Black: A Madam of Espionage Mystery. The CRNG made lots of weird beeping noises and lights flashed all over my computer and it finally spit out.....drum roll please....#1. Which means our winner is Birdie from Birdie's Nest who was first in the comments with:

"Me!me!me!"

Yes, Birdie, it's "You! You! You!" I will be shooting an email your way ASAP.
Miss Birdie will have 72 hours to reply before I warm up the CRNG for another choice.

Congratulations, Birdie!
*****Update: Birdie has officially contacted me to claim her prize. Once again, congratulations to Birdie. And thank you all for signing up. As I approach 250 followers, I foresee a Follower Appreciation Give Away in the future. Stay tuned!*****

4 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats Birdie, it's a great read!

Marce said...

Congrats

Bev, I just finished And Then There Were None, so you wouldn't have had to treat me either I had the wrong person :-) My review will be up later or tomorrow.

J F Norris said...

Ah, nuts, now I'll have to buy a copy. Congrats to Birdie AND Carol - for one additional book sold.

Birdie said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Despite lack of my own computer at the moment, I can usually manage to keep up with the important stuff. :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!