Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meet Me On Monday (36)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. What are you wearing right now? My "Merry Grinchmas" boxer shorts (black with Santa Grinches all over them) and an oversized t-shirt. I'm in my nightwear. Sorry, no actual pictures of me. But these are the actual boxers.



2. Do you have freckles? Yep--a light sprinkling over the nose. (I'm not a red-head & I don't have quite that many....)




3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor? Cherry!




4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Star Trek (2009). We don't do a lot of movie-watching in the theater.




5. Would you rather live without tv or without music? TV--no question. We've been unplugged from cable for years now. I don't miss it one little bit. In fact, as busy as I am with reading & blogging & writing...I have no idea when I'd watch anything if we actually got hooked up again.




15 comments:

Yvonne said...

We have the same answers for #3 and 4! Love the boxer shorts!

Java said...

Those boxers are awesome! Cherry are my least favorite!

Thanks for playing Bev!

Helen Pigott said...

Super shorts, best for indoors and not the shops though!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO, I was not expecting the Grinch boxers, I am really laughing. No offense, just a surprise that's all. Come on, post a pic. :)

jengd said...

GO GRINCH! :) I have Grinch PJ pants- love em'!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Great boxers. I am sure my Mr.17 would love a pair like them!

Kate Campbell said...

Star Trek was so good, did you enjoy it?

Novroz said...

Same here! I also forgot when was the last time I sit comfortably in front of my TV set. But I am looking forward to see Oscar ceremony tho ;)

Anonymous said...

At least you saw a good movie when you went. :) I understand about grad admissions. It's not my direct job but once we've decided on all the admits, I have to contact them to fill out employer paperwork and... oy. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Star Trek was awesome! I resist going to the theater, too, but am glad I was talked into that one.

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Very cute posts. I am a little lazy this am and didn't upload photos... new follower on this hop..laura
http://imnotatrophywife.com

(please visit when you can)

Becky W said...

I enjoyed reading your post. Love the boxers...I think you are right-if we didn't have tv I would either get more sleep at night or even more work done...but its my escape..lol

Happy Monday:

Becky from http://www.whatutalkingboutwillis.info

Unknown said...

Happy Monday! Love the boxers!

http://mccrenshaw.blogspot.com

jules said...

It seems like most everyone is in their pajamas or some sort of comfy clothes! I love it!

Rebecca said...

DITTO on the TV. We got rid of ours about 20 years ago and love it. We do watch DVDs sometimes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week!