ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS


***2015 Vintage Bingo Challenge Change Alert: due to financial constraints, I am forced to revise my prize offerings for 2015. Please see the original challenge post via the Headquarters link for details.***

My second "Famous Person" Password has begun--clue number one is up at the Super Book Password Challenge link (see sidebar). Everyone is welcome to guess the Passwords still in play.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WWW: Wednesdays


WWW: Wednesdays is hosted by MizB ofver at Should Be Reading.

To play along just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Current: Jerusalem Inn by Martha Grimes Bad tidings come to Scotland Yard's Richard Jury and his sidekick Melrose Plant....The woman in the snow-covered graveyard is beautiful and sensual--just Richard Jury needs to warm up a dreary Newcastle Christmas. But the next time Jury sees her, she is dead. Melrose Plant doesn't fare much better. Snowbound at a stately mansion with a group of artists, critics, and idle-but-titled-rich, he, too, encounters a lovely lady--by stumbling over her corpse. All that connects the two yuletide murders is a remote country inn where holiday cheer turns to fear....


Read Since Last Wednesday (click titles for reviews):
Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker
Whose Body? by Dorothy L Sayers
The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Up Next:
Behold, Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer (Heyer Challenge)
Ten Little Herrings by L. C. Tyler (Just for fun)

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Jerusalem Inn sounds like an interesting read!! I can't remember the last time I read a Martha Grimes novel. I think it is time again! I've added this book to my wishlist.

CMash said...

hmmm...guessing you are busy with the scrapbook but still got in a good amount of reading in.

Bev Hankins said...

@CMash: Scrapbooking not going as well as planned. Planning for ceremony not going as well as planned. Taking refuge in books when possible.

randomizeme said...

Oooh, I didn't know there was a Heyer Challenge. I'd better check that out - google here I come :)

Here's my WWW Wednesdays (Mar.30) post!