Friday, March 4, 2011

Color Coded Challenge: My Progress


As I mentioned in the original challenge post, it seems that I already had a color theme going on. I will list below the books I've already finished that meet the challenge and will continue to add as the year goes on.

*Read nine books in the following categories.

1. A book with "Blue" in the title.
The Girl in Blue by P. G. Wodehouse (3/12/11)
2. A book with "Red" in the title.
The Trail of the Red Diamonds by L. Ron Hubbard (3/11/11)
3. A book with "Yellow" in the title.
The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee (3/7/11)
The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee (3/7/11)
4. A book with "Green" in the title.
The Girl in the Green Raincoat by Laura Lippmann (2/15/11)
5. A book with "Brown" in the title.
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie (3/20/11)
6. A book with "Black" in the title.Black Orchids by Rex Stout (1/21/11)
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill (3/15/11)
7. A book with "White" in the title.
Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker (3/23/11)
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
The Chinese Orange Mystery by Ellery Queen (1/13/11)
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
Colour Scheme by Ngaio Marsh (3/1/11)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are you serious? This just looks too hard!!

Bev Hankins said...

I've already got books line up for two of the other colors...I may be the only one who finishes but I'm on this color binge reading thing....