Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge

I told you I wouldn't be able to resist adding more challenges now that I've completed two. Here I go again.....



From Tossing It Out (challenge sponsor): The premise of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is to post something on your blog every day in April except for Sundays. In doing this you will have 26 blog posts--one for each letter of the alphabet. Each day you will theme your post according to a letter of the alphabet.

You will only be limited by your own imagination in this challenge. There is an unlimited universe of possibilities. You can post essays, short pieces of fiction, poetry, recipes, travel sketches, or anything else you would like to write about. You don't have to be a writer to do this. You can post photos, including samples of your own art or craftwork. Everyone who blogs can post from A to Z."

For more information and reasons to join, click on the challenge link above.

I don't know if I'll be able to to do it....but we shall see. I'm going to give it the ol' college try, anyway. Wish me luck.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bev, this looks like a ton of fun!

Arlee Bird said...

Sure you can do it! Just keep the posts simple and plan ahead and it shouldn't be too bad. Glad you're trying and thank you for mentioning it here. I'll be linking to this on an upcoming Thank You post.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Carla said...

I love this idea and totally want to join! I do want an idea of what my plan will be, but we'll see!

Carla @ carla-jansen@blogspot.com

Gail M Baugniet - Author said...

Recently I signed up for the A to Z Challenge and saw your blog listed so I stopped by to say "Hi."

I look forward to reading your alphabet posts.

nutschell said...

Hi there! dropping by from the A-Z. hope your surgery goes well!
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Shannon Lawrence said...

You can definitely do it! It may help to consider what you want to do ahead of time, and even consider starting to write some posts in advance. I'm hoping to have all of my posts written in advance.

Good luck to you!

Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z