ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

2015 Editions of the Color Coded , Mount TBR and Vintage Mystery Bingo Challenges--as well as Read It Again, Sam (due to popular demand)-- have been posted. I am also introducing my newest brain-child: Super Book Password. Please check it out!

As in the past, I will post sidebar links for sign-up posts as well as review headquarters once the new year begins.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to spoil the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT particpants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

Here's mine from The Thornthwaite Inheritance by Gareth P Jones:

"Honey? Why would she put honey inside the bike tubes?" he wondered out loud. Then the answer to his question stepped into sight.

6 comments:

Buffy said...

I think you've convinced me I'd like to read this one!

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-mysterious-affair-at.html

Red said...

Wow so now I really want to know the answer to that question.

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

Whats the answer??

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

fredamans said...

Hmmm... why I wonder?

Arlee Bird said...

Yeah, that does seem like kind of a weird thing to do, but I guess someone's about to find out.

Lee
Tossing It Out

playing.librarian said...

OMG, I wanna know why!!
Great teaser.