Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to spoil the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT particpants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

Here's mine from The Thornthwaite Inheritance by Gareth P Jones:

"Honey? Why would she put honey inside the bike tubes?" he wondered out loud. Then the answer to his question stepped into sight.

6 comments:

Buffy said...

I think you've convinced me I'd like to read this one!

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-mysterious-affair-at.html

Red said...

Wow so now I really want to know the answer to that question.

brandileigh2003 said...

Whats the answer??

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

fredamans said...

Hmmm... why I wonder?

Arlee Bird said...

Yeah, that does seem like kind of a weird thing to do, but I guess someone's about to find out.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Playing Librarian said...

OMG, I wanna know why!!
Great teaser.