Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Snapshot

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online. (Click picture for close-up).


I got sidetracked by life back before Christmas and haven't posted a Saturday Snapshot since Dec 13 (Has it really been that long??? Yep, blog archives don't lie...). Since I'm still stuck in time before Christmas (snapshot-wise), I thought I'd share this picture taken at the Mayberry Cafe on New Year's Eve. Santa still hadn't made it back to the North Pole yet.


10 comments:

Trish said...

Mayberry? Of course! Haha so cool :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

How very cool; brings back childhood memories.

Marie said...

Very cool! I love it.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Ha! Very clever. Where's Andy?

Nise' said...

He can take his time getting back! Great photo.

Alyce said...

That is so cute! I thought it was a real police car at first - then saw the Mayberry sign.

Jenners said...

Too cute! IT is a shame that real police cars can't have Rudolph to light their lights when needed!

Bev Hankins said...

@Jenners: It is indeed!

Anonymous said...

That is just way too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us!

cessie said...

What a fun meme!! I love it! I might participate next Saturday :)
And I lovvvve your photo, it's just so cool :)
Thanks for sharing!