Friday, January 6, 2012

Secret Santa: 12 Days of Christmas

On the Twelfth* Day After Christmas my Secret Santa (Sheila) gave to me.....


The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady



All Natural hand gel and some lip balm...


Lake of Sorrows by Erin Hart...

Her Royal Spyness....

A "Starcast" jewelry gift set....

Maise Dobbs
by Jacqueline Winspear

The
Worst Best Christmas Pageant Ever


False Mermaid! [by Erin Hart]


A reversible Christmas necklace...


The Man Who Knew Too Much...


The Distant Hours by Kate Morton...

And a lovely box of Chocolate Candy!

Thank you again, Sheila for making this a very fun Secret Santa year!

*Obviously when I posted yesterday I couldn't count. It was the eleventh day--now fixed.

2 comments:

She said...

I hope you enjoyed opening it (and the gifts) as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Thank you for the fun of watching you post your 12 Days of Christmas.

Sheila

Bev Hankins said...

Sheila, I had a grand time! And you've inspired to me to keep this in mind for next year if the Secret Santa gets sponspored again.