Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading

Books Read (click on titles for review):
C. B. Greenfield: A Little Madness by Lucille Kallen
Loose Cannons: Devastating Dish from the World's Wildest Women by Autumn Stephens
The Chinese Bell Murders by Robert Van Gulik
Beware of Trains by Edmund Crispin

Currently Reading:
Murder Has Its Points by Richard & Frances Lockrige: Novelist Anthony Payne's murder didn't shock the stage and literary luminaries who graced the glamorous gathering. But who killed him? Was it the jealous ex-wife?...the irate author?...the out-of-work actor?...the harried playwright? Pam and Jerry North trace too many suave suspects, all of whom agree that this time, Murder Has Its Points!


Books that spark my interest:
My Name Is Legion by Roger Zelazny
The Problem of the Green Capsule by John Dickson Carr
The Invisible Man by H. G. Wells
Nothing Can Rescue Me by Elizabeth Daly
Star Trek & Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by Jason T Eberl & Kevin S Decker


7 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have some great reads happening! Enjoy the week!

Irene Palfy said...

Oh!! THE INVISIBLE MAN sparks my interest, too..

Have a great week, Bev - and a wonderful New Year!!

Bev Hankins said...

Happy New Year to you too, Irene!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Interesting reading list -- I also like science fiction and mystery. Most recently finished I, Robot by Asimov, and I'll be reading The Invisible Man this year for the "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" Challenge.

redhead said...

Happy New Year!

I just finished Space Lords by Cordwainer Smith, and am slowly working my way through Artemis by Philip Palmer.

Julie said...

One of these days I'll actually put up my reviews as I read the books ... one day! Great week for you!

JLS Hall said...

A lot of really great titles listed there. I've always wanted to read one of the Mr & Mrs North novels -- maybe this will be my year.

Happy New Year and happy reading!