Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Color Coded Challenge Winner!!


It's time to announce the Color Coded Reading Challenge Prize Winner. I had five participants who finished all nine color categories and qualified for the prize circle. Congratulations, All! Here is the Winner's Circle (in order of wrap-up posting:

1. Sherrie @ Just Books
2. Sophia @ Sophia's Book Blog
3. Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair
4. Anja @ Reading 2011
5. Srivalli @ Valli's Book Den

And now I enter the challengers' numbers into the Custom Random Number Generator (listen to it whir and whistle)...and it churns out......Number 3!!! That means our winner is Gina from Book Dragon's Lair. I will be contacting Gina ASAP and she will have 48 hours to confirm with me before I have the CRNG give us a new winner.

Once again, congratulations to everyone who finished. And thanks for joining me in my color reading fixation this past year. I've opted not to sponsor this year...but I may give it another try in 2013. If the Mayans aren't right about that whole end of the world thing.....

**Gina has confirmed with me and our winner is established. 1/5/12


No comments: