Friday, January 1, 2021

Color Coded & Read It Again Sam

 


These remain fairly popular, so as long as there is a demand I will continue to offer them. However, since I don't monitor these quite as closely as my other challenges, I am setting these up on the same headquarters site. I am also trying a different method for reviews this year--we'll see how Google forms work out.

2021 Color Coded Reading Challenge


New Color Reviews for 2022 Coming Soon!! Please hold off on linking until I can get them up. Thanks for your patience.



2021 Read It Again, Sam Challenge

2021 Wrap Up Link  (BOTH)


2022 Challenge Post (Both)

2022 Challengers

1 comment:

J.G. said...

Thanks for hosting, Bev! I finished on time (hooray!) and did a wrap-up post.
http://hotchpotcafe.blogspot.com/2021/03/color-coded-reading-challenge-2021-my.html

Already plotting my colors for next year . . . .

Hope you're doing well and Happy New Year!