Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is ready to go. I'll be working on the first book for my Movie Title Password this week. Come join me for some Password fun!


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Thursday, January 5, 2012

A-Z Mystery Challenge 2012


Once again I'm signing up for The A-Z Mystery Author Challenge sponsored by Michelle at Red Headed Book Child.


Here are the RULES:


  • Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2012. Sign up ends February 1, 2012.
  • Each letter represents the last name of the mystery author. G= for Sue Grafton.
  • You decide your level.
  • Mystery genre can include Cozy, Suspense, Thriller, or Noir. All Adult novels please.
  • Sign up on Mr. Linky.
  • Write a post about this challenge and what letters you want to read. You can list the authors you choose or do it as you go.
  • When you post your reviews, mention this challenge and link back to this sign up post.
  • New button will be available that will have my new blog address on it. Feel free to grab this one for now!
  • Review Posts
I had a ton of fun with it last year--and even made it through the entire alphabet. It was pretty difficult for me to find an "X" author that I thought I might enjoy, so I don't know if I'll make it all the way through again or not. We'll see.

But for now I am officially signing up for letters A-M. I will list the books as I read them below:

A: A Sprig of Sea Lavender by J. R. L. Anderson (3/31/12)
B: Dekok & Murder on the Menu by A. C. Baantjer (7/13/12)
C: The Problem of the Green Capsule by John Dickson Carr (1/7/12)
D: Nothing Can Rescue Me by Elizabeth Daly (2/18/12)
E: Five Passengers from Lisbon by Mignon G Eberhart (3/11/12)
F: The Fleet Street Murders by Charles Finch 9/1/12)
G: A Slip of the Tong by Charles Goodrum (6/3/12)
H: The Doctor Dines in Prague by Robin Hathaway (3/12/12)
I: A Good Death by Elizabeth Ironside (3/28/12)
J: Murder at the MLA by D J H Jones(10/3/12)
K: Garden of Malice by Susan Kenney (5/21/12)
L: Murder Has Its Points by Richard & Frances Lockridge (1/2/12)
M: The Necropolis Railway by Andrew Martin (9/7/12)


_________________________________________
Bonus:


N: The House of a Thousand Candles by Meredith Nicholson (6/17/12)
O: Cover Up by Anthony Oliver (12/6/12)
P: A Spark of Death by Bernadette Pajer (2/19/12)
Q: The Devil to Pay by Ellery Queen (5/6/12)
R: A Sleeping Life by Ruth Rendell (10/8/12)
S: The Fire Engine That Disappeared by Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö (4/9/12)
T: O' Artful Death by Sarah Stewart Taylor (6/20/12)
U: The Bone Is Pointed by Arthur W Upfield (11/16/12)
V: The Three Evangelists by Fred Vargas (12/15/12)
W: The Key by Patricia Wentworth (8/5/12)
X: Nantucket Soap Opera by S. F. X. Dean (3/20/12)
Y: The Anatomy of Death by Felicity Young (8/10/12)
Z: Murder at the Portland Variety by M. J. Zellnik (7/29/12)

2 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Thanks again for participating Bev! You did awesome last year!

Marce said...

You rock Bev, I completed the challenge also but only went for A-I, this year I'm doing J-P.

Enjoy