Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankfully Reading Weekend Kickoff


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm joining in on the Thankfully Reading Weekend. No Black Friday shopping madness for me. Uh-uh. Hand me my book and I'm gonna snuggle down for a long reading weekend. To start things off, I'm reading Corpus Christmas by Margaret Maron...gotta get ready for the next holiday, you know. For the rest of the weekend, I'll be working my way through as many books from my 2011 Reading Challenges TBR stack as possible. I'll keep adding the books read in a list below.

1. Corpus Christmas by Margaret Maron (done at 2:50 pm 11/25/11)
2. The High Crusade by Poul Anderson (done at 8:15 pm 11/25/11)
3. Busman's Honeymoon by Dorothy L Sayers (done at 1:50 pm 11/27/11)
4. Striding Folly plus two other Wimsey short stories by Dorothy L Sayers (done at 9:30 pm 11/27/11)
5. The Prince Lost to Time by Ann Dukthas


4 comments:

The Cozy Mystery Journal said...

What a great way to spend the weekend!

I generally try and read a lot on the weekend, but with a big football game playing on Sunday, I will be hibernating away from the family while they enjoy the game, and read in peace and quiet :)

Yvette said...

I'll be reading too. No madness here. :)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Bev.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

I'll be listening to books today while I do stuff around the house and garden. No shopping for me, it's too crazy out there.

Happy reading.

Silsbee said...

Have an excellent time staying in and reading! I've so been looking forward to this. :)

~ Silsbee (another Thankful Reader this weekend)