As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm joining in on the Thankfully Reading Weekend. No Black Friday shopping madness for me. Uh-uh. Hand me my book and I'm gonna snuggle down for a long reading weekend. To start things off, I'm reading Corpus Christmas by Margaret Maron...gotta get ready for the next holiday, you know. For the rest of the weekend, I'll be working my way through as many books from my 2011 Reading Challenges TBR stack as possible. I'll keep adding the books read in a list below.
1. Corpus Christmas by Margaret Maron (done at 2:50 pm 11/25/11)
2. The High Crusade by Poul Anderson (done at 8:15 pm 11/25/11)
3. Busman's Honeymoon by Dorothy L Sayers (done at 1:50 pm 11/27/11)
4. Striding Folly plus two other Wimsey short stories by Dorothy L Sayers (done at 9:30 pm 11/27/11)
5. The Prince Lost to Time by Ann Dukthas