Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas: Secret Santa




Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish has announced their second annual "A Broke and Bookish Secret Santa"--a lovely little Secret Santa exchange for the bookishly inclined. Interestingly enough, I was just thinking about this today. I had so much fun with it last year and I was hoping that they'd be sponsoring it again. And here it is!

It's meant to be low key and fun...and not to put too much strain on the wallet. And, of course, I've signed up (who can resist the chance to get a new book at Christmas? Not me!) If you're interested, hop on the link above and check out the full guidelines. Participants may sign up until November 18th and will receive info on their partner for the exchange in the next week. Sound like fun? Come join us!


2 comments:

Yvette said...

Okay, Bev, enough is enough. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP ALL THESE CHALLENGES ORGANIZED? I can't imagine. This would drive me nuts. I feel pressured if I even join in a couple of Challenges.You are AMAZING!

Bev Hankins said...

Yvette,

I'm only signed up for ten challenges so far. That's nothing at all. I'm currently signed up for about 30 for 2010 (22 complete!).

:-)