Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.

Wow.  I knew it had been a while since I posted a Teaser...but when I looked back and found that it had been over two months, I was astonished.  It's been a hectic spring to say the least.  We'll see if I can get back into the groove for all my favorite memes.

Here are my teasers from The Father's Day Murder by Lee Harris (p. 98):

He won't have a temper tantrum; he's not the type.  He may not talk to you, but if he does, you can believe every word he says.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Makes me wonder what the person has done to make him angry! Thanks for sharing!