Tuesday, September 20, 2022

2022-2023 Ten Pins Game

 


Rick at the Mystillery has the bowling lanes waxed, the bowling pins polished, and the bowling shoes all lined up for those who don't have their own. Your reading challenge goal is to knock down all ten pins using books with numerals in the title. You can use any book read this year. For full details click on the link above.

Here are my books--I've got my bowling ball ready to go as soon as Rick opens the doors:


Take TWO at Bedtime by Margery Allingham
Challenge for Three by David Garth

FOUR Days' Wonder by A. A. Milne 

The FIVE Red Herrings by Dorothy L. Sayers 

SIX Deadly Dames by Frederick Nebel

Seven Tears for Apollo
 by Phyllis A. Whitney

Eight Perfect Murders
 by Peter Swanson

The Nine Billion Names of God
 by Arthur C. Clarke
Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christie X Bodies From the Library 2 by Tony Medawar (ed)


3 comments:

Rick Mills said...

What a great start, and you didn't have to break out the calculator! Yet! If you're up, would you grab me a beer at the snack bar? Thanks.

Bev Hankins said...

Rick: Do you want some cold pizza with that?

Rick Mills said...

Yes, please. I like the kind where the pepperonis are all curled up into little cups, each with a little pool of grease in the middle! Helps me leave my fingerprints on the bowling balls so I can tell which ones are mine when they come out of the machine. Pick up a slice for yourself while you're up. Thanks