Friday, December 17, 2021

The Pig on the Hill


 The Pig on the Hill
(2013) by John Kelly

Pig is a very precise pig. He likes things just so--nice and quiet so he can enjoy his hobbies. No one else around and he has a beautiful view with no neighbors to block the scenery. And then Duck discovers the little hill nearby, builds a house, and everything changes. I just listened to/watched Pierce Brosnan read this over on YouTube (I went down one of those YouTube rabbit holes that led me to Pierce reading). It's a cute little story about learning to be friends with someone who is totally different and (quite literally) building bridges in relationships. A delightful book. But...let's be honest...Pierce Brosnan could read the telephone book to me and I'd probably give it five stars.




No comments: